We realize that you have a lot of options for finding an orthodontist. Why choose Dr. Manal Ibrahim of Innovative Orthodontic Centers? We will give you a few reasons why patients prefer Dr. Ibrahim. You will also learn about the services and latest technology she offers to give you a beautiful smile.
Naperville Braces from Dr. Ibrahim
- Each time you walk into our office, you will be warmly welcomed. Dr. Ibrahim and our staff have found the right balance for an office environment you will enjoy. You will be treated like family, and we make your visits fun and enjoyable. At the same, we maintain professionalism. We are serious about orthodontics and passionate about helping you get and keep a beautiful smile for life.
- We deliver patient-centered care. We have received countless positive comments from our patients about Dr. Ibrahim and our staff. We have included some of their comments below, so that you will know what kind of care you can expect during your visits.
- “Thank you for the outstanding care and service. You made my apprehension about getting braces at 39 years old go away. From the first day, I received excellent care, and I always look forward to my appointments. And your staff is wonderful. They are always friendly and helpful, and they provide me with the best care. I wish that all of my healthcare providers gave me the kind of care and attention that you do.” — Kyle K.
- “I was nervous, but within two minutes of walking into the office, I felt comfortable and more confident than ever before. The staff is absolutely incredible. Every visit was a life-changing experience.” — Scott C.
- “My treatment has been highly effective. The results are dramatic and delightful. The assistants are helpful and understanding, and they make sure that I am comfortable.” — Elizabeth B.
- And we love to get patient feedback from children, like Jasmine M. who said, “I smile much more now… I’m happy now that I don’t have crooked teeth. I love what she’s done for me and I recommend her to anyone!”
- Dr. Ibrahim is an orthodontist—a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics. After completing dental school, orthodontists have at least two years of training that is dedicated to learning how your teeth, jaws, and facial muscles relate to giving you a healthy smile. Dr. Ibrahim won’t just give you braces to straighten your teeth, she will find the cause of your orthodontic problems, and she has the skill to resolve them. Dr. Ibrahim is an award-winning orthodontist. She received the Best of Naperville – Best Dentist award in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014, and the 2011 America’s Top Dentist award.
- We offer the latest technology for braces—even if you’re interested in metal braces. Whether you choose metal or clear braces, Dr. Ibrahim uses innovative brackets that don’t require elastic or metal ties. Your teeth will be gently glided into position. You will have fewer appointments, and your treatment time will be shorter.
- Also, Dr. Ibrahim is an Elite Top 1% Preferred Provider of Invisalign® invisible braces for adults and teenagers. The Elite Top 1% Provider status is the highest level of experienced Invisalign providers in North America.
Outstanding orthodontic treatment in a family-like, but professional setting. That’s what you can expect from Innovative Orthodontic Centers. Browse our website for more information on the services we offer. Be sure to view Dr. Ibrahim’s video in the right-hand column of any page on this site to learn more about the patient-centered care you will receive when you come to our office.
Complimentary Consultation- Naperville Braces
If you are interested in braces or invisalign, contact our office at to request a complimentary consultation. You will have a chance to discuss your concerns and ask Dr. Ibrahim questions. Complimentary services included with your consultation are an exam, a panoramic x-ray, intraoral and extraoral photos, a diagnosis, and a treatment plan that is personalized for your orthodontic needs.
In addition to Naperville, orthodontist Dr. Manal Ibrahim has offices in Chicago and Plainfield/Shorewood. We are pleased to serve you in the following languages: English, Spanish, Polish, Italian, and Arabic.