No metal brackets to attach. No wire to tighten. Orthodontist Dr. Manal Ibrahim is a Premier Preferred Provider of Invisalign® invisible braces for adults and teenagers. Comfortable, custom-made, clear plastic aligners straighten your teeth in half the time of traditional braces.
How Invisalign Works
A digital image of your teeth is produced, based on x-rays, photos, and impressions of your teeth that Dr. Ibrahim will take. The digital image will help Dr. Ibrahim develop a treatment plan that specifies the precise movement of your teeth. Then, a series of aligners will be prepared—custom made just for you.
You will wear the aligners over your teeth, and each set will gently and gradually move your teeth to a new position. Every two weeks, you will switch to a new set of aligners. You will have an appointment with Dr. Ibrahim every eight weeks to check the progress and to see if any adjustments are needed. When you have worn all of the aligners, your teeth will be beautifully aligned.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Invisalign?
- You take them off to eat and to brush and floss your teeth. It’s easier to maintain good oral hygiene than with traditional braces.
- Treatment time is faster than traditional braces.
- They are invisible, so from a conversational distance, people can’t see them.
- With no metal or wires, they are much more comfortable than traditional braces.
- They cost more than traditional braces.
- Because they are removable, you must be diligent in remembering to put them back on, and in wearing them for the specified amount of time each day. Some teenagers might lose them, but Invisalign Teen® provides up to six free aligners.
Being a Premier Preferred Provider places Dr. Ibrahim among the top ten percent of Invisalign providers in North America. She has successfully treated many patients with these invisible braces. Dr. Ibrahim’s specialized training in orthodontics will help her to determine the best treatment for you.
Joliet Invisalign Complimentary Consultation
Contact our office to schedule a complimentary consultation where you can find out if Invisalign is right for your case. You can either call us at or request an appointment online. Your consultation will include a free exam, photos and a panoramic x-ray of your teeth, a diagnosis, and a personalized treatment plan.